How to Cut a Close to Perfect Fabric Circle
1. Cut fabric into fairly perfect squares.
2. Fold fabric in half.
3. Fold fabric in half once more, your main square will now be in quarters.
4. Repeat this with all of your pieces. Then stack these a few high. (I found that 3 high still allowed for smooth cutting).
5. Cut from the edges which are folded to the other folded edges in a cone shape (i.e. corner to corner with an arc shape between).
6. Unfold your cone and you will have a nearly perfect circle! :)
I know this is a simple tip for now but I will come up with more as I work more this week. I will be working on some tutus this week so I am sure I will come up with some tips and how-tos as I tackle the process!