Wednesday, February 20, 2013

5 Dollar Wreath in 5 Minutes


Now that Valentine's Day is over it is time to put the hearts away and start putting up the shamrocks. This wreath is super easy, cheap and looks great on the front door! 


Everything used to make this wreath is available at the dollar store. I used 4 packs of their foam shamrocks and one of their wreath forms. 


Using hot glue begin attaching your shamrocks to the wreath form. 


I decided to alternate colors during layering. 


I didn't like how thin the wreath was so I added another layer of alternating shamrocks.



Then I created a layer of alternating glittery shamrocks. Just add some cute string for hanging and and hang it on your door!


Just goes to show, you don't have to spend a lot to have great decorations!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment