Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Lazy Summer Week

I fear I have no new projects to share this week. It has been a rough few weeks and I am quickly losing my motivation. I have been so caught up in prepping birthday items that I am quickly burning myself out. The house is now even messier and I am starting to feel a little down and exhausted. Tonight I am just trying to get back to me and inspire myself to re-organize the house and then get back on the crafting train!

But I wanted to share the few things I have been up to . . .

First . . . recognize this?


It's amazing what a few coats of spray paint and some dainty lace covered glass can do!


I also finally finished a project which I started months ago for hanging in my bathroom. 


What do you think? Should I make a few similar signs to sell in my shop? I am curious if I should tackle a few of these.

Finally, tonight I am trying to start making some more yummy food for my family. I have been picking tons of cucumbers from my garden so I decided to can some more pickles (this is our 5th batch of pickles now . . . though I keep sharing batches)!


And strawberries have been on sale everywhere lately and my husband LOVES strawberries. So I have decided to attempt a recipe I found on Pinterest for strawberry jam. Here it is so far:


Doesn't look like jam yet but I will let you know how it turns out. 

Again, I apologize for the lack of tutorials lately. I promise some great birthday tutorials are just around the corner. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment