Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wall Sconce Project


While searching through Pinterest I stumbled upon an amazing blog, www.shanty-2-chic.com. The sisters that run this blog are amazingly creative and I hope to one day tackle nearly all of their tutorials! I highly suggest clicking through their blog for some project inspiration. 

I decided to start with their wall sconce tutorial (http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2011/08/diy-wall-sconce-video.html). It looked fairly simple and I had some extra wood from our basement remodel that my husband told me to use up however I could! I had to make a few adjustments . . . we only had 2x4's available so I eyeballed the length of the wood to keep it from looking too skinny and long. I think they turned out pretty good though! 



(Excuse the mess in the entry way)

Let me know if you decide to tackle this great project! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment